Am I able to apply for vat relief on my Lush Wig?
Yes, you are able to claim VAT relief on your wig purchase with Lush Wigs. If you are currently receiving chemotherapy, have alopecia or are chronically sick and have a disabling condition, you can claim VAT relief from this website.
You are able to claim back the VAT for each of your purchases as long as you qualify with any of the above conditions.
If for some reason you are unsure whether you can claim VAT relief, please contact your doctor for further clarification. You can also find useful advice by visiting HMRC Helpline website or call on 0300 123 1073, Option 1 for assistance.
Making a false declaration to the HMRC is fraudulent so please be sure that you qualify beforehand.
How do I claim VAT relief?
To claim VAT relief on your purchase just complete the declaration at the checkout stage of your order.
What products can I claim on?
You can claim VAT relief for any of our wigs and hairpieces. You are unable to claim VAT relief for any accessories.
How much is VAT relief?
The relief is currently 20%.
Terms and Conditions
VAT Relief Claims (Online) Under HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002)
- If you are eligible to reclaim VAT relief under the HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002), you can complete the form electronically during the checkout process.
- All orders must be placed by the person who is eligible to reclaim the VAT relief.
- Any incomplete relief information can prevent your order being processed correctly.
- VAT relief can only be applied to all qualifying items in your shopping basket at checkout.
- The online VAT Relief Claim Form is a personal declaration, electronically signing the form you are verifying that you are eligible to reclaim the VAT as defined in HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002).
- Please contact HMRC directly for all queries relating to eligibility.
- VAT relief claims under HMRC Reference: Notice 701/7 (August 2002) will not be processed for orders to the Channel Islands and outside the EU.