This forum is not for order and support questions. Please contact us via our support system where we can give you the best possible customer service.FORUM RULES
Wig Newbie Chat
A place for wig newbies to ask questions and for more experienced wearers to share knowledge.
- 2 months ago
Wig tips and tricks
A place to share your tips and tricks for your wigs. Styling, caring, storing, etc.
- 1 month ago
- Wig Newbie Chat
- This forum is not for order and support questions. These will not be answered here. Please contact us via our support system where we can give you the best possible customer service.
- Be nice to each other. We’re all here to have fun. Always be respectful towards other community members, moderators and Lush Wigs staff members. Don't post messages containing profanity, vulgarity, hate speech, hostile comments or threats of violence, including racial, ethnic or gender based insults. If you feel especially slighted by another forum member, report their comments instead of replying to them. We will not tolerate bullying. Ever.
- Keep your posts tasteful. Don’t post material that could be considered offensive or NSFW, some of us are trying to browse at work without getting in too much trouble.
- Absolutely no discussions about politics are allowed. We all come from different parts of the world with varying liberal and conservative views. Members may not discuss the programs and work of heads of states or national/international policies. Any offensive comments made about people of various nationalities, ethnicities, religious affiliations will be removed.
- We are happy for users of this forum to promote their personal social networks, blogs, websites and independent businesses (non wig related business). But please keep it to a minimum. You have the opportunity to promote yourself via your profile.
Constant linking that begins to become a little spammy will be removed and may lead to being blocked.
We will NOT allow links to other wig/hair companies and the private sale of wigs. This is not a wig marketplace. Soliciting members to sell or purchase anything is strictly prohibited.
- No copyrighted material. Posting copyrighted material such as magazine scans, articles etc, images that don't belong to the poster is not allowed and will be removed.
- Each member may only have one account. Do not share your account with anyone else ...instead why not invite them to join too? :)
- Chill. Kick off your shoes and lets have a good natter.